Document Your Life
Take Photos You Love To Showcase The People You Love Most
Start taking photos you love of the people you love most!
What's inside the ebook?
- 15 lessons to help you confidently use your camera, compose your images, and document your life in stunning photos.
- Practice photos for each lesson to help solidify the skill that's taught.
- Photo examples for each lesson.
How should I use this book?
Think of it like a course.
- You can use the lessons as daily or weekly challenges as you continue to grow your photography or move through the book as you have time.
- This book was designed to help you grow from having to think all about your settings to being able to think about your photo. You can use the lessons over and over again as you find your voice and style.
- The practice ideas will help you document the everyday moments that make up your life so you end with numerous photos you and your family will cherish forever.
Hi, I'm Jenna. I've been in love with photography since I was a child. Something about being able to capture a single moment in time is intriguing to me. But the truth is, I never really understood how cameras worked or how to get my images to look the way I wanted them to until a couple years ago. I was overwhelmed with all the settings on my camera and frustrated that I was missing so many photos of my kids and experiences. So I started digging in deep, learning everything I could so I would never miss another memory of my kids. Now I have turned my passion for photography into a business where I get to teach others just like you through my online courses and one-on-one teaching.