Pinterest for blog Growth
Use Pinterest with intention and grow your blog and Income quickly
Pinterest For Blog Growth will give you:
- Clarity on how to use Pinterest and find your ideal reader.
- The foundation you need to accelarate your growth with Pinterest.
- A community of other bloggers to grow along side of and help push each other to the next level.
- Easy to use spreadsheets to organize your social media posts and save tons of time.
- And step by step instructions on how to get Pinterest to work for you!
In the course you will find:
- 15+ modules and video tutorials with techniques you can implement immediately.
- 10 bonuses including a plug in play Facebook spreadsheet for super simple post creation and scheduling, list of 300+ group boards and more.
- Private Facebook page with pinning pods for accelerated growth and support.
- A 30 page workbook and planner to ensure easy application.
- Step by step instructions on how to use my manually pinning schedule that has grown my views more than 300%. Plus a spreadsheet to help you implement the same technique.
- A list of my all time favorite resources that have helped me turn my blog into a business.
- Affiliate programs listed by niche.
- A 30 day Pinterest pinning challenge that will grow your followers and engagement.
- So, so much more!
This course is perfect for you if:
- You are just getting started with Pinterest and want to start with the right foundation.
- You have been using Pinterest for a while, but haven't seen the growth you want.
- You want to start driving more traffic to your site and get noticed online.
- You want to make passive income through the sales of your own products or Affiliates.
- You want to save hours of time and frustration so you can focus on creating content for your blog.
- You just need strategies that you can implement now that will move your blog forward!
Hi! I'm Jenna. I am an accidental blogger, a mom to three littles, and a teacher at heart.
I started my first blog at 2 a.m. while nursing my 3rd child. I had no experience in the online world and actually hadn't even engaged on social media at all.
I spent that night creating my new website and publishing my first post (which was horrible). I had no idea what I was doing. I started reading everything I could, trying and failing at lots of things, taking too many courses, and working really hard until I finally got the hang of this blogging thing. (Of course I am still learning and encourage you to always learn as well!)
I tell you this story because growing a business is all about taking risks and being willing to learn. I want to encourage you to learn as much as you can and set huge goals. Work hard and stay focused on those goals and you will reach them.
I now have two sites, athomewithkids.com and startabloginyogapants.com, where I teach and connect with other moms. I absolutely love the freedom blogging gives me and my family.
My goal is to help other moms start their own blogs and online businesses with a much smoother and more intentional start than I had. If you are just starting out as a blogger or you are looking for strategies to help you grow, I want to help you set and meet your goals.